1. The organisation collects and processes details when you access/use the website (“your information”).
4. If you do not want to receive information or services from the GLA please let us know.
5. The GLA will, from time to time and upon your request, amend or erase any incomplete, inaccurate or out of date information that it holds about you in relation to the website.
6. Subject to clause 7 below, the GLA will only disclose your information to its officers, employees and contractors, successors in title to its business and suppliers it engages to process data on its behalf, unless otherwise agreed.
7. The GLA may disclose your information if such disclosure is required by a person or body having a legal right, duty or obligation to have access to such information, but only in pursuance of such legal right, duty or obligation.
Hyfive.eu complies with the recent EU electoronic privacy directive related to cookies(May 26th 2011). You can read more detail about any cookies used on our site here.